Saturday, April 23, 2011

If Thine Enemy Be Laundry

At 6 am today, I dropped the first load of laundry into the machine.  It's my fault really - leave a 14 year old babysitter in charge of 3 juice-obsessed boys (including a newly potty-trained one)...you can imagine the results. 

Laundry is the bain of my existence.  It knows no beginning, no middle, no end.  It is the alpha and the omega.  The beginning and the end.  It taunts me like the sky taunts a caged bird. 

Never to be free, never to be free.  Woe is me, never to be free.

So anyway...off to Chuck E. Cheese's today for a 9:30 am birthday party.  I like this mom's thinking - no crowds, no chaos.  Just fresh hot sizzling pizza and skee ball at 9:30 am.

I'll be taking notes like Kathy Griffin backstage at the Emmy's for use in an upcoming blog.  You know this is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment