Friday, October 10, 2014

Week 19 - The Contest: Hostess

So here's the thing. I got a little behind on my letter writing for The Contest.  I'm going to blame it on all my chauffeuring responsibilities coupled with a bout of autumn seasonal depression.  In hasty realization that Andrea has an entire year's worth of letters ready to go, I dropped a line to Hostess.

Maybe it was four lines.

While brief, it still reflects the joy I feel at the return of Twinkies. 

---------------------------------------

Dear Hostess,

THANK YOU.

I missed you.

I loved you.

I knew you would be back.

Sincerely,

Marianne Walsh

-------------------------------------

So did Hostess respond?  To be fair, they probably just got my letter this week.  As of right now, my score holds at 53.  Poor Andrea had no idea of the depths of my ADHD when we started this.  I best get busy writing letters before she kills me.

Or even better?

EAT CHEETOS.

squirrel

********************IMPORTANT UPDATE*****************

No sooner did I wake up from my afternoon nap than I found this in the mail from Hostess:


I am starting to wonder if brevity is the key to letter-writing success. 

Anyway, revised score now stands at 58.  SCORE!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Hostess surely would want to support the pedometer group!!!! Right?!?!?! Get your Frito-Lay letter going Cheeto-Frito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ho Ho's.
    I love saying Ho Ho's.
    I don't love Ho's.

    That was my haiku.

    ReplyDelete